Main task: reflection of fifth draft

 What to change: 

  • Lower music levels in every interview other than the first 
  • Figure out why Milly’s interview audio is cut short 
  • Add transitions to final interviews 
  • How are you rounding off the sequence? 
  • Add footage for “distancing ourselves from reality”
What I like:
  • Music selection. Although the track under my second interview was intended for two boisterous male students, I still think it fits well with the interview. I like the soundtrack under the educators, although it needs to be turned down a lot!!!
  • Use for black screen for gravitas. 


As this is my fifth draft there aren’t many things that I have to change, however, writing them down in the format really helps me to narrow down exactly what I need to focus on with regards to my draft. 


Comments

Popular Posts