The Ethical concerns debate podcast

 


This is a short podcast my class mates and I recorded addressing some of the ethical concerns we are all facing at this stage in our advanced portfolio. 

We staged is as if it was being recorded on a pre-existing podcast channel which brought a sense of professionalism to the podcast. 

This was a really great exercise for me as it allowed me to hear others input on not only ethical concerns but the topics I have chosen to look at for my doc. Obviously, working in groups at times can be incredibly helpful as you can get ideas from you peers and encouragement, along with constructive criticism. It was also a positive experiment in the sense of doing a ‘mock interview’, we are all actively applying the ethical concerns we were talking about in a practice situation, we all had to be mindful of what we were saying to each other; again reinforcing ethical thinking which was the whole aim of the podcast. 

For this blog I (we) used no resources, just spoke from out own minds. However I did use Canva, an online designing website to create a small poster for the podcast logos. 

Comments

Popular Posts