Main task: behind the scenes (filming my first interview)



 


Here are a few BTS shots of me filming my first interview for my main task, with the help of a professional film director from whom I am borrowing the equipment. As you can see there are moments where he is explaining to me how to use the equipment, alongside operating one of the cameras. I asked him ( Mr Neil Armstrong) to do this to ensure there were no issues with the exposure, contrast and saturation while filming as the interviewee was sitting in a spot that the movement of the sun would affect (ie it would be highly visible if  the sun was to drastically change position and effect the shot). 

This was a great filming experience for me as I was able to ask for help if needed from a professional, while also being able to direct a set and use equipment myself to capture footage of cutaways or the location. 

Comments

Popular Posts