Resources (post preliminary task evaluation)

 Here are a few links that I have found very useful after evaluating my preliminary task. Each Video links to websites with further resources that I will refer to while moving forward with my main task. In particular I found the Mise en scene videos interesting as they address specific areas in which stock mise en scene can be used to directory communicate meaning with the audience.  


Lighting 



Understanding film lighting setups

How to light for darkness

3 lighting set ups for narrative filming


Sound 


How to get cinematic audio

Cinematic audio 101

How to fix the sound in your film


Camera shots, angels and composition 



15 essential camera shot angels and composition for beginner film maker

12 camera angles to enhance filmmaking

Got-To filmmaker shots and angles


Editing


How to edit a movie; film makers guide 

Comments

Popular Posts