Preliminary task: Behind the scenes shots







Here are the behind the scenes shots of filming my preliminary task. By the time I managed to get all of my cameras, lights and ‘actors’ set up the sun had gone down and it was completely dark outside. As you can see I am attempting a sort of three point lighting set up, which hasn’t really worked as the front of the interviewee is not particularly well done. However, though it is very easy to criticise all aspects of this preliminary task, the end footage is of a relatively good standard; the weakest area of of the interview is the line of questioning, something I will take into consideration for my main task. 
These pictures capture the first time that I used these lights and this camera, so you can see how I move them around depending on the shot and lens. 




 

 

Comments

Popular Posts