Preliminary task: researching risk assessments

 




As I have only used risk assessments for my foundation portfolio in Year 1, I decided to do further research into the correct ones to use when doing different types of filming in different settings. After visiting a number of websites it is clear that there is very little variation in the format of a risk assessment; however it was useful to see how some are more simplified than others depending on the level they are being used. For example, there were universal websites that provided templates for anyone filming or doing photography (oxford.gov.uk and safety_sample). There were also many sites explaining how to fill out a risk assessment for those who had never done it before or where students like me learning the correct protocol (how to… risk assessments and Risk assessment templates for media students ). There are also plenty of YouTube videos that I can’t refer to if need be:





Heres one that I found particularly useful: How to correctly fill it a risk assessment


Comments

Popular Posts