Prelimanary task: planning a day of filming

 




For my prelimanary task I will be filming an interview with my mum asking her 5-10 questions about my documentary title. 

Here is the brief outline for a day of filming: 

1. Test equipment to be sure that everything works, charge all camera batteries. I was doing some filming outside so I knew that I needed to bring wind muff the for the mic attachment. 

2. Transport+ Travel to location/ set- once arrive find spot with good lighting, minimal risk and relatively level ground. 

(Risk assessments will be needed for each set/ location).

3. Film at location one, move to location two.

(Set up at second location, risk Assessment needed).

4. Film and deconstruct set.

Obviously this is a very brief plan for a day of filming my preliminary task, however this gives me a clearer idea of how the day will flow. I gave also found that during production planning I find simple step by step instructions far easier to understand compared to a mind map or storyboard. I aim to have more details about cast and crew soon, then I will be able to add more precise timings to the plan and possibly make adjustments or spread filming over multiple days. 


Comments

Popular Posts